Friday 5 April 2013

From small beginnings.......

 
 
 
 So after spending a looonnnggg time hooking my daughters single bed size granny blanket http://forgetmenotsblue.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/all-done-hooray-ive-finally-completed.html I thought I would have a break from granny squares but sat in my favourite crocheting chair last night I found myself reverting back to my beloved granny squares. I've gone for a black edging this time to make the blanket colours more suited to my sitting room.
Not sure if I will used them to make a cushion or go for a big project again and make a blanket.
  
I will keep you posted on what these lovely squares will be a part of..........
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved his work and his blog is pretty much anything, I loved everything I saw here, I added you to google +, do not have to attend the gadget blog if it was not also participating, call to know my work and join my blog,
    have a great wednesday friend hugs.
    http://crochesartesanatosvanda.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting always love to hear from you x