Thursday 28 November 2013

CAL week 9 and fighting the bugs!

Hello to you.
Oh dear what a week its been...
We've all had some sort of illness here high temperature and sneezing.
Headaches so bad I cant focus on the computer.
So excuse any mistakes and the shortness of this post.
 
I've been hooking away on this lamp shade this week.
I was inspired as always by Lucy at attic24
It's a fun project with lots of bright colours (my photos are a bit dark sorry)
 
Chrissie Crafts
I'm joining in again with Marianne and Chrissie.
 
This is my plan shade and my first colour.

So here it is getting there!

Growing! wont be long now till I can show you it finished.

On Sunday we had our "stir up Sunday"
The family gather together and take it in turns to stir the Christmas pudding mix.
My Grannie organises it every year.
This is me having my turn to stir.
It's always nice to keep some family traditions going.
 
Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the last post.
Wishing you all a lovely end to the week.
xx


14 comments:

  1. Get well soon! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you feel better soon! I had forgotten that it was stir up sunday at the weekend! Hope that you had fun with all the mixing and that all of your wishes come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon and I hope you made a wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a big get well hug your way, hope you're feeling better soon! I love the lampshade! The colours are so lovely, oh it's going to really brighten up those early winter nights! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear you are all still suffering ill-health FB and hope for a speedy recovery for each of you! Your crochet lamp looks gorgeous and I love that the family is keeping up the 'stirring' tradition. I hope your Grannie is much better now? Take care and warm hugs, Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you've been ill, it's is the time of year for germs I think. I love the look of that lampshade, the colours are so autumnal and warm, it will look gorgeous when it is lit on a cold winter's afternoon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you feel better soon.
    You lampshade looks like it's going to be stunning, looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Take care
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lampshade is looking great already, it's going to be fab when it's finished. Sending lots of get well wishes your way.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care and get well soon :)

    My best wishes!

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I cant wait to see your lampshade cover all finished!!! I love granny stripes. Your family has a lovely tradition!!!

    Hope your feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soon. Is such a horrible time of the year to get sick when there's so much stitching to get done.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon, looking forward to seeing you're fab lampshade
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lampshade, what a lovely idea. Hope you feel better soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you're feeling better now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting always love to hear from you x